Our Web site is intended to allow visitors, such as clients, potential clients, partners, potential recruits, and investors, to learn about, and interact with Kothari Petrochemicals.
In the course of your visit to KothariPetrochemicals.com, unless you voluntarily provide us information, we do not collect any personally identifiable information. We may, however, collect non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information about you, such as the server into which your computer is logged, or your browser type.
Other examples of non-personally-identifiable information that we may collect include:
- Your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet).
- Your domain type (e.g., .com, .net, or .edu).
- Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet, such as browser type, operating system, browser language, service provider, and local time.
- How you use the information you receive on our Web pages, also called “clickstream.” We may collect this information as it is presented, or we may process log files or other files to glean this information.
- We do gather personally identifiable information on our Web site when and where you volunteer to provide it. For example, if you submit your resume, request information, or sign up for our e-mail notification service, we will ask you to provide your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, facsimile number and any other information you provide to us in your resume or cover letter. If you choose not to provide such information to us, we will not be able to provide you with the information that you may want or consider you for a position at Kothari Petrochemicals, as the case may be.
Personally identifiable information provided to us may be processed internally by software tools, but only in the strictest confidentiality.
We are a global manufacturing firm who understands the importance of confidentiality and trust. Therefore, we will not disseminate personally identifiable information to any third party. However, we will provide personally-identifiable data to governmental authorities as required to do so by law.
To ensure the quality and confidentiality of our data Kothari Petrochemicals takes appropriate security precautions to ensure the safety of our data.
In the case of electronic mail addresses, we only will send electronic mail messages to you if you have given us permission to do so, which we assume to be the case wherein you have asked us for information or notification or are applying for a job. We will not provide this address to any third parties, except to contractors acting on our behalf or to our contractors as noted above.